Don´t worry too much, we´ll be back soon.
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Kelsey and I are flying to the Amazon today, and we won´t have internet access for about five days. So, don´t worry...we weren´t traded for alpacas, we didn´t die from dengae and we decided against smuggling cocaine. While you eagerly await our return, I´d like to give you a brief preview of the super-exciting upcoming blog entries:
- A ´chilling´ tale of our fr-fr-fr-freeeeezing Arequipa whitewater rafting experience
- An account of our adventure at Machu Picchu
- A plunge into lovely Lake Titicaca and the Island of the Sun
- A haunting story of the La Paz Witch´s Market
- An account of the coca plant controversy...past, present and future.
Excited? You should be!
Ciao for now, amigos!